The Ultra Glove is the ideal combination of Ultra fibers (extra tough on grease) and Viva fibers (tough on dirt). The fibers retain a lot of water, dissolve grease and dirt, pick grease and dirt up, and easily release them when rinsed. Cleans work surfaces in the kitchen: refrigerator, oven, microwave, kitchen hood. In the bathroom: shower stall, sink, toilet bowls, etc. Also cleans aluminum (window frames, winter garden, ladders), fish tanks, car interiors, bicycles, etc. The Ultra Glove has two different sides. One side has the Ultra fiber (100% Polyester, length of fibers: about 1/3″ (8mm)) for stubborn dirt and grease. The other side has the Viva fiber (100% Polyester, length of fibers: about 1/3″ (9mm)) for picking up dirt and grease and releasing it easily. Ha-Ra fibers are patent protected and use the cleaning power of water to achieve exceptional results without the use of chemicals. Ha-Ra products can save over 95% on cleaners in both household and commercial use. Ha-Ra is safe to use and minimizes your exposure to toxic agents. Pick one of our specialized fibers and use it in combination with the plant based Ha-Ra Protective Formula (order number 0600).
- The Ultra fiber is the champion for removing stubborn dirt and grease. Can be used most of the time with water only, saving on Ha-Ra Protective Formula
- The Viva fiber is the champion for picking up dirt and grease and easily releasing it. Can be used most of the time with water only, saving on Ha-Ra Protective Formula
- Glove protects your hands when cleaning in corners and along edges, and when cleaning rough surfaces
- High quality fiber, lasts for years if care instructions are followed
- Patent protected, handmade in Germany